So a lesser known feature of Google+ is the ability to change the font style of your posts using some shortcodes. Want your posts to stand out a bit? Here’s how.
1. Type your post to your stream.
2. Any words you want to be bold simply enclose them in *’s (i.e. *text*)
3. Any words you want to be italic, simply enclose them in _’s (i.e. _text_)
4. Any words you want to be strikethrough, simply enclose them in -’s (i.e. -text-)
5. You can also combine these shortcodes like so to get bold and italic for example (i.e. *_text_*)
If this procedure helped you, please consider donating to the original developer or at least sending them a thank you.