How To Make Your Text Bold, Italic, or Strikethrough on Google+
So a lesser known feature of Google+ is the ability to change the font style of your posts using some shortcodes. Want your posts to stand out a bit? Here’s how.
I. Change the Font Style of the Posts
1. Type your post to your stream.
2. Any words you want to be bold simply enclose them in *’s (i.e. *text*)
3. Any words you want to be italic, simply enclose them in *’s (i.e. _text_)
4. Any words you want to be strikethrough, simply enclose them in *’s (i.e. -text-)
5. You can also combine these shortcodes like so to get bold and italic for example (i.e. *_text_*)
TheUnlockr.com, your source for how to root, hack, and mod to unlock your device's true potential.Look for your device here to get started.
Need a custom ROM?Check out our ROM Repository to view all the ROMs available for your device.
Check out David's latest videos here.