If you’re going to return your smartphone to AT&T for any warranty purpose, make sure to unroot it first. Unrooting the device will remove SU binaries and therefore, the device will be considered as unmodified. Here’s how you can easily unroot the LG Nitro HD smartphone.
1. You must have rooted your smartphone using the guide given here.
2. This doesn’t flash the stock firmware. It removes SU binaries only.
1. SuperOneClick (Download latest version from the first post)
1. Place the SuperOneClick Tool on the Desktop of your PC.
2. Extract files from the SuperOneClick archive to your Desktop.
3. On your phone, enable USB debugging from Menu>>Settings>>Applications>>Development>>USB debugging.
4. Connect the phone to your PC using the USB cable.
5. Double-click on the SuperOneClick executable file, it’s there on your Desktop.
6. Hit the Unroot button in the Tool and it should begin unrooting your device.
7. When the unrooting is done, you’ll get a message on your screen.
8. You’re all done!
Rooting and Unrooting, both has been made easy using the SuperOneClick, all thanks to the developer who brought this tool to us. Your LG Nitro HD is now unrooted and you can safely take it to the company shop.
If this procedure helped you please thank/donate to the original developers here.
If you need help with this procedure, please ask in the comments below or in the forum.
This is part of our Android How To’s. We have how to’s on rooting, loading ROMs, and tons of other tips and tricks for your specific device or for Android devices in general! For all of our Android How To’s, head here.
If you liked this, please share it. It's greatly appreciated!