Not so popular but still winning the hearts of the Android users, the Trio Stealth Pro 9.7 is an Android tablet running the Ice Cream Sandwich on-board. This 9.7″ inch tablet boasts a 1.20GHz processor and has resolution of 1024×768 pixels, not too good compared to what is found on other such tablets. The tablet’s got some love from XDA Developers in form of a root method, that claims to root the device and access root-only apps. Should you want to refine your device and have more useful apps, just follow the following guide and you’ll get your device rooted.
1. This will void the warranty of the device. However, you can reinstate the warranty by unrooting the device if there’s any unrooting procedure available.
2. The following procedure works on Windows based PCs only.
3. You should have drivers for your device installed on your PC.
1. Root Package (Download link’s given in the first post)
1. Place the Root Package archive on the Desktop of your PC.
2. Extract files from the archive to your Desktop. Do NOT launch any files just yet.
3. Connect your device to your PC using the USB cable.
4. Double-click on the RunMe.bat file you extracted from the archive.
5. When it asks to select the mode, select Normal mode.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions.
7. And you should be rooted now!
Awesome! Your device now has root access and it will certainly help you add a bit of sweetness to the device!
If you need help with this procedure, please ask in the comments below or in the forum.
This is part of our Android How To’s. We have how to’s on rooting, loading ROMs, and tons of other tips and tricks for your specific device or for Android devices in general! For all of our Android How To’s, head here.
If you liked this, please share it. It's greatly appreciated!