1. You must have done our How To Flash a Custom Recovery Image procedure first.
1. Head to our ROMs section and select your device from the list to be presented with all our different ROMs for your specific device.
2. Choose one and download it to your computer (do NOT extract it).
3. Plug in your device via USB cable and mount the SD card so we can transfer files to it.
4. Copy the ROM file over to the root of the SD card (NOT in any folders, jut on the SD card itself).
5. Boot the device in to recovery mode.
6. Once in recovery mode, select Nandroid > Backup and make a backup of your device.
7. Once the backup is done, then click Wipe Data /Factory Reset.
8. Then select Choose .zip from SD Card and select the ROM you just put on the SD card and wait for it to flash.
9. Once it is done, click reboot system now and enjoy!
iPhone Screens and Light Kits on sale for a limited time! Head to the shop to check it out! Dismiss