So Samsung has loaded plenty of useless apps on your Galaxy Note 2 smartphone? Wish if you could remove all of them from your device? Lo and behold, your wish has been fulfilled. You can now remove the bloatware from your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 smartphone, all thanks to the script developer over at XDA Forums. The script removes all the useless apps that come preloaded on the device and lets you make-up some space for your favorite apps. Here’s how:
1. You must have rooted your device before doing this procedure. Please head to our How to Root the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 procedure and root your device first.
2. This procedure should work on Windows based PCs only.
1. Debloat SGNII (It’s attached in the first post)
1. Download and place the Debloater archive onto your Desktop.
2. Extract files from the archive over to your Desktop.
3. Turn ON the USB debugging option on your device by heading to Menu>>Settings>>Developer options>>USB debugging.
4. Plug in your device to your PC using the USB cable.
5. Double-click on Debloat.bat available on your Desktop.
6. It should remove all the bloatware apps from your device.
7. You’re all done!
Brilliant! You’ve successfully removed the bloatware from your Galaxy Note 2 smartphone. Enjoy!
If this procedure helped you please thank/donate to the original developers here.
If you need help with this procedure, please ask in the comments below or in the forum.
This is part of our Android How To’s. We have how to’s on rooting, loading ROMs, and tons of other tips and tricks for your specific device or for Android devices in general! For all of our Android How To’s, head here.
iPhone Screens and Light Kits on sale for a limited time! Head to the shop to check it out! Dismiss