1. You must have done our How To Root procedure.
1. Head to the Market on your device and search for ROM Manager. Install it and select Flash Recovery to flash a custom recovery image, then continue.
1. Head over to our CLIQ XT ROMs section and download the ROM you want to flash.
2. Plug in the phone to the computer and mount the sd card (so we can transfer files to it).
3. Copy the ROM’s .zip file from the computer to the root of the sdcard (NOT inside any folders just on the sdcard itself. Do NOT extract the .zip file, leave it zipped).
4. Once it is done transferring, unplug the phone and turn it off.
5. Turn the phone back on by holding down Camera Button and Power and keep holding it until it says to let go. Then click Volume Down for the recovery screen to come up.
6. Select Wipe Data and do a wipe.
7. Then select Apply Zip and select the ROM file you just saved to the sdcard.
8. Once it is done flashing, select reboot now and wait a while for it to reboot. Once done, you are on your custom ROM.
9. To switch to a different ROM, simply redo Section III only with a different ROM file.