1. You must have rooted using our How To Root the Motorola Xoom (One Click Method).
2. This will erase everything on the device.
3. THIS ONLY WORKS ON US MODELS! Using on an EU model is dangerous, according to the programmers update.
1. You should already have the Xoom Rooting app installed on your computer as well as the drivers.
2. On the Motorola Xoom go to Settings > Applications > Development > and make sure USB Debugging is checked ON.
3. Plug in the Xoom via USB cable to the computer.
4. Right click the Xoom Rooting .exe file and click Run as Administrator (if this option does not exist just select Open).
5. Click on Unroot and Relock Xoom for your device (3G or Wifi) and follow the on screen prompts on your computer.
6. Done! You can now send in your Xoom for warranty if you wish.
If this procedure helped you, please consider donating to the original developer or at least sending them a thank you.
Now that you are rooted, head here to learn some of the fun things you can do!
For all the devices we have rooting procedures for, head here.