1. Firstly, head to our Android How To’s section, find your manufacturer and then find your device. After that, you’ll be presented with all the different procedures for that device. Look for the How To Root procedure and begin with that.
2. Next, if you can’t find your device listed in our How To’s section about, then try out one of the universal rooting procedures. These work on a variety of devices (all though you might have to try a few different ones depending on your device) and also have failsafes that stop the process if your device is not supported. So, regardless of your device, head to our universal rooting procedures and try a few to see if they work on your device.
3. If after that, you still can’t find manage to root your device, please contact us and ask us to add the rooting procedure for your device and we’ll get to work on it ASAP.
4. When you’re all done rooting your device, be sure to check out our How To Load a Custom ROM procedure to get the ultimate in modifying your Android device.
5. After you’ve done all of that, you should be rooted and running a custom ROM. To learn more things you can do with your device, head to the Android tips and tricks section and find out all the fun and exciting things you can now do.
If this procedure helped you, please consider donating to the original developer or at least sending them a thank you.
For more of our modding, hacking, and advanced tinkering tutorials, head to our Rooting and Jailbreaking section.
For more of our tips and tricks, head to our How To section.