Bought an N9 and perhaps your coming from an Android device? You’re Google account data isn’t showing up properly on the Nokia N9 when you sync it by selecting Google in the Account app (i.e. it isn’t syncing the calendar or contacts)? No worries, we’ll show you a little work around to get the N9 to sync your Google account just like an Android device.
1. On your device, click on the Accounts app.
2. Select Add Accounts at the bottom.
3. Now, instead of selecting Google select Mail for Exchange
4. Fill in the following for the available fields:
5. Hit manual setup instead of sign in.
6. Fill in the following for the available fields:
7. Click done and wait for it to sync. You should now have your Google contacts, calendar, and mail all working correctly.