An XDA Developer names Pluto7443 has grabbed the APK (the files used to install Android apps) from the Blackberry Priv and says that they actually work on other Android devices (although some people reported issues).
If you want to try out the Blackberry launcher, keyboard, calendar and a few other Blackberry apps, you can find the download links below on XDA.
- To install them, go to Settings > About and tap on Build Number until it tells you you are a developer.
- Hit back and open the new Developer Options.
- Turn on Unknown Sources to allow you to install apps from outside the Play Store.
- Navigate to the link above and tap on the download link for the thing you want to try (you need the Blackberry Services one first for most to work so do that one before the others) and download the apk to your phone.
- Once downloaded, tap on it to install it.
- You can uninstall them the same way you uninstall any app.
Let me know if any are worth downloading!